Intro to Web Development using Laravel
Submitted by Pankaj Kumar (@pankajthegeek) on Friday, 18 January 2019
Web based projects are simple to build and in this age of internet and mobile are growing in importance as more people come online. Laravel is framework for rapid web development that is built using php.
We will see what are some of the important aspects of modern web development and how Laravel can make web development easier.
Emphasis will be on understanding how various things work in general in a typical web framework that follows MVC design.
- How a website works.
- How to get started with Laravel
- Basics of what is MVC. How Laravel support MVC.
- Lifecycle of a request in Laravel
- Session and cookies management
- Accessing a database
- Understanding of any one programing language.
- A basic understanding of internet.
- A Linux machine with php7 and a webserver if possible
PC enthusiast turned web developer with experience working for using Laravel and VueJs.