Previous proposalDive deep into Wikimedia
Next proposalAdvanced (elastic)search for your legacy application
P.S In between, there will be a showcase of some bash(SHELL) tips and tricks, that saves me quite some time, when coding.
- Getting familiar with the NodeJS runtime.
- Understand how a unix/posix compliant program behaves.
- Understanding modules in NodeJS and how to write one a.k.a how the “require” and “module” modules works.
- Writing a cli wrapper for a custom(simple) JS library.
- Learn a bit about the Unix conventions.
- Putting it all together to get a nice CLI utility that can be distributed with any GNU/Linux distro.
- How to use a cli app(if you’ve ever bust open a terminal, you’re cool)
I work as a Fullstack web developer over at neoito.com. In my spare time, I build tooling for optimising work flow and admire docker from a distance. Currently trying to go full self-hosted with OpenBSD.