Advanced (elastic)search for your legacy application
How do you mix SQL and NoSQL worlds without starting a messy revolution?
This live coding talk will show you how to add Elasticsearch to your legacy application without changing all your current development habits. Your application will have suddenly have advanced search features, all without the need to write complex SQL code!
Aravind will start from a Spring Boot/Postgresql/MySQL based application and will add a complete integration of Elasticsearch, all live from the stage during his presentation.
- No Slides, Only Code
Aravind is passionate about evangelising technology, meeting developers and helping in solving their problems. He is a backend developer and has Seven years of development experience.
Currently he works at Elastic as Developer Advocate and looks after the Developer Relation function of India. Previously, He worked at McAfee Antivirus as a Sr. Software Engineer in Cloud Security Domain. He has deep interest in Search, Machine Learning, Security Incident Analysis and IoT tech. In his free time, he plays around Raspi or a Arduino.
- Here is my linkedin profile which contains some details about events that I spoke : linkedin.com/in/aravindputrevu
- VoxxedDays Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktCUL1c9nNM
- Meetup Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr8v1n9WMoU&t=250s
- Oracle Code Interview: https://youtu.be/HOu4hTqRML4?list=PLPIzp-E1msrZgAgvn0zjOUaSoyp8IrW8k
- PyCon ThaiLand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VGJ4nxyCZs
- and so many which are lying somewhere in the amazing WWW.