A Clojure Crash Course
Submitted by Abhishek A Amralkar (@aamralkar) on Sunday, 19 November 2017
Clojure is a dynamic, general-purpose programming language. Clojure is a dialect of Lisp, and shares with Lisp the code-as-data philosophy and a powerful macro system. Clojure is predominantly a functional programming language, and features a rich set of immutable, persistent data structures.
- Clojure Introduction
- Working with REPL (READ EVAL PRINT LOOP)
- Clojure Data Structures
- Functional tools in Clojure
- Regular Expressions in Clojure
- Useful libraries in Clojure
- Functions in Clojure
- Our First Function in Clojure
- Laptop with any NIX distro. My personal favorite is Debian.
- Java 1.8
- Leiningen (https://github.com/technomancy/leiningen)
- Light Table (http://docs.lighttable.com/)
I am technologist with polymath background. I work on all technologies like DevOps, Cloud, Linux, Security, Databases, Clojure, Docker, AWS, Azure, Mesos, DCOS.
I run few meetup groups in Pune
My blog is located at