Previous proposalGit - the stupid content tracker (Workshop)
Go programming language
The features, capabilities and gotchas of the Go programming language are highlighted through case studies.
The features, capabilities and gotchas of the language are highlighted through case studies.
• A Scalable network service
• Two compute centric services communicating on a single node and across the network
• processing and applying configuration data
• plugin architecture and design
• working with platform capabilities
• dependency management and libraries
• working with existing system level code and libraries written in C/C++
The discussion will highlight relevant syntax, libraries, debugging and Go centric idiomatic approaches.
whiteboard / blackboard
microphone (in case room is very large)
Saifi is passionate about open source software. He believes open source developed with community oversight is the most pragmatic way to develop resilient and flexible software. His area of expertise is system and infrastructure software development.
Saifi is co-founder of Strikr.